El Tuito is a charming village, more than 500 years old, located in the heart of a beautiful valley just an hour’s drive south of Puerto Vallarta. Its Mexican-style architecture, similar to that of a Pueblo Mágico (Magical Town), has been drawing the attention of investors and developers, who have recognized the potential it can offer to expats seeking a life away from the hustle and bustle or to residents who want a weekend property.
David & Xóchitl Kimball are the developers of Tierra Alta, a low-density ecological complex that maintains its original orography. It comprises 28 lots designated to build eco-friendly cabins or cottages with a wonderful view of the pine and oak forests, and a very comfortable climate throughout the year. This project, which is 70 percent sold, covers 17 acres on the outskirts of El Tuito, Cabo Corrientes. Owners can create their own design and thereby ensure a truly unique final product.
The average size of the lots is at least a half-acre, allowing the property to preserve its country feel, as these lots are intended for cabins or cottages in a wide range of designs and sizes, but without exceeding 4,305 square feet of construction. The rest of the land will be a yard, where you can have your own organic garden or pool, all depending on the needs of the owners. Tierra Alta has a small common area with pool, BBQ and dining area to spend time with family, as a couple or with friends. The buyer can choose and modify existing plans or bring their own design, thus ensuring a truly unique final product.
Types of Cabins Available
Considering the different needs of future owners, the cabins can be built in a wide range of sizes, materials and designs, always preserving the ecological country style and offering a wonderful view of the green mountains and the blue sky.
The preferred contractor in Tierra Alta is Fernando Pérez Arribas, a civil engineer originally from Guadalajara, who has worked on more than 25 cabin projects in Jalisco (such as Tapalpa and Mazamitla, which are known as Pueblos Mágicos). He has demonstrated constant professionalism in each of the cabins made for this development in El Tuito, including a one-year warranty that covers any defect in labor and/or materials.
Some Reasons to Choose Tierra Alta
· The property is fully deeded, and the prices are very affordable.
· The lots are at least a half-acre, and the cabins are built and customized to the owner’s taste.
· There is easy access to the beautiful and secluded beaches of Cabo Corrientes (Mayto and Tehuamixtle, among others).
· The area’s climate is very pleasant, with more than 300 days of sunshine a year and a maximum temperature of 84º F during the summer.
· There is excellent medical care and ambulance service.
· There are stores and shops to find everything you need for daily life.
· You can choose from a complete menu of plan options from third-party contractors or you can also design the cabin in a personalized way.
For more information about Tierra Alta, you can call the office at (322) 222-9180 or contact David Kimball directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (322) 294-2141 and Xóchitl Kimball at email@example.com or (322) 103-0901.
Visit tierraaltatuito.com or the development located at Carretera a Chacala 207, El Tuito, Cabo Corrientes, Jalisco.